1.What was the main reason the United States declared independence?
Answer: Taxation without representation.
2.Who had the biggest signature on the Declaration of Independence?
Answer: John Hancock
Fun Fact: John Hancock's autograph, according to Legend, was signed much bigger than everyone else's so that " the fat old King could read it without his spectacles."
3. In what city was the Declaration of Independence signed?
Answer: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
4. What is our national bird?
Answer: The Bold Eagle
5. Who wrote the National Anthem?
Answer: Francis Scott Key
6. Who sewed the first American Flag?
Answer: Betsy Ross
7. What country invented fireworks?
DID YOU KNOW????
* Although Paul Revere was known to be a silversmith by trade, he actually worked as an amateur dentist. He made dentures with walrus ivory or animal teeth into his patient's mouths. In 1776, he had unwittingly became the first person that practiced forensic dentistry to identif...