The "Fact or False" Game!
* Marilyn Monroe was married to Joe DiMaggio.
* Montgomery Clift dated Elizabeth Taylor.
Answer: False! Although they starred as romantic interests in many films together, they were just very close friends.
* Louis Armstrong was Whitney Houston's grandfather.
Answer: False! Whitney and Louis, although fabulous singers are not related.
* The Capital of Brazil is Rio de Janeiro.
Answer: Fiction! Brasilia is the Capital of Brazil.
* West Side Story was inspired by, and is considered a modern-day version of Romeo and Juliet.
* Your tongue senses different tastes in different areas.
* The Boston Tea party didn't throw tea into the Boston Bay, they through beer.
Answer: False! Tea was most definitely thrown in to the Bay.
* Charlie Chaplin was married four times.
Answer: Fact! He was married to Mildred Harris from 1918-1920, to Lita Grey from 1924 to 1927, to Paulette Goddard from 1936 to 1942 and Oona O'Neill from 1943 until his death.
* The second President of the United States was Abraham Lincoln.
Answer: False. John Adams was the second president of the United States.
* Black paint can be made with equal parts of red, yellow and blue paint mixed together.
* If you were to pee on an electric fence you would get electrocuted.
* Christopher Columbus was the first European explorer who had discovered Niagara Falls in 1582.
Answer: False. In 1604 Samuel de Champlain discovered Niagara Falls.
*Cary Grant was born in London, England.
Answer: False! He was born in Bristol in South West England.
* Amelia Earhart was the first female pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
* The Captain of the Titanic was Captain James Smith.
Answer: False. Captain Edward John Smith was the sea captain of the RMS Titanic
* Samuel Adams was known for signing the Declaration of Independence in very, very large print.
Answer: False. John Hancock is known for leaving a ginormous signature on the Declaration.
* John Glenn was the first man in space.
Answer: False. Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagnarin was the first man in space. He sadly passed at the age of 34 during a routine training flight from Chkalovsky Air Base.
* Volts-wagon has a car logo that feature only two letters.
* King Henry the 8th was never married to Anne Boleyn.
Answer: False. She was his second wife.
* The worlds longest river is the Nile.
Answer: False. It is the Amazon.
* Romeo and Juliet was written by playwright Christopher Marlowe, but after he passed William Shakespeare finished the play for him.
Answer: False. It was an original play by William Shakespeare
* Chewing gum was found in Finland dating all the way back to 6000 B.C.
* The Worlds largest ocean is the Artic.
Answer: False. The Pacific